Stride into the future of running with the Under Armour HOVR Machina, a comfortable, highly cushioned shoe with UA MapMyRun app integration.
Leading the way for a new generation of running shoes, the Under Armour HOVR Machina analyses your form as you run, providing real-time advice so you can actively improve your technique while you’re on the move.The UA MapMyRun app tracks your stride length, cadence and pace then provides audio feedback via your phone, keeping you motivated and guiding you to your goals. It also connects with your other favourite fitness devices, including Samsung Health and Apple Watches, Fitbit and Garmin trackers, along with many heart monitors and smart headphones.The shoe itself is designed to offer the perfect combination of speed and comfort. UA’s HOVR Foam underfoot provides responsive cushioning, while a two-pronged Pebax propulsion plate ensures smooth transitions and a springy ride. The upper features engineered mesh to maximise breathability, and the plush texturing around the ankle makes the shoe a pleasure to put on.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
• UA HOVR™ technology provides "zero-gravity feel" to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
• Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable for ultimate speed
• External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
• Sprint spike-inspired Pebax® speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
• Solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Reflective details
• Offset: 8 mm
• Weight: 295 g
• NOTE: Contains components not suitable for general waste