The Hoka Rincon 2 is Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Californian surf spot. It provides an ultra-soft underfoot feel in a light and simple package. Cushioned enough for recovery efforts, it is also light enough for your fast days.
Built with an emphasis on an amazing weight to cushioning ratio the Hoka Rincon 2 is soft, simple and lightweight. Using Hoka’s signature compression EVA midsole with a large stack height and an early stage meta-rocker gives a smooth transition from heel to toe and a large level of cushioning. By exposing the midsole and using only strategically placed rubber sections in the outsole the weight is seriously kept down without compromising on durability. A flex groove system in the forefoot improves flexibility and helps to reduce weight, as does the cored-out heel. A thin, breathable, and nearly seamless mesh upper offers a seriously streamlined design. Due to the asymmetrical design and adaptive mesh a snug and lockdown feeling is achieved.
• Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
• Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
• Responsive cushioning
• Road shoe
• Weight: 218g
• Heel to toe drop: 5mm
• Stack height: 29mm (Heel) 24mm (Forefoot)